Each year West Greeley Conservation District awards scholarships to deserving students who will be tomorrow’s conservation leaders in areas of Natural Resources and Agriculture
The West Greeley Conservation District will award a $5,000 Scholarship to recognize and support local students…
- *Whose home address is within our WGCD boundaries
- A map showing the boundaries of the district can be found here:
- You can check your address for WGCD tax fees at the County Assessor’s site: https://www.co.weld.co.us/apps1/propertyportal/
- *Opt in WGCD forms are available upon request
- Who have been accepted or enrolled in an accredited Colorado institution of higher learning
with the intention to study **Natural Resources, Environmental Studies, Agriculture, Animal Science, Agribusiness, Water, Forestry, and related conservation fields.
- Who have earned at least a 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale), and
- Who have not received a full scholarship from another source
Please click the link to download the application form with full details.
Deadline for submission of scholarship application packets must be received by 4 p.m., on Friday, March 26, 2021
How do I know if I am a tax payer within WGCD’s boundaries?
To check if you are in West Greeley Conservation District click here: https://www.co.weld.co.us/apps1/propertyportal/
Enter your name/property information. After selecting your property click “Taxing Districts” there you should find West Greeley Conservation District listed if you are in the District, if not then you may want to consider “Petitioning into the District”
How to petition in:
Complete this form: Petition for addition of lands, original
Mail or drop off completed petition form at West Greeley Conservation District 4302 West 9th Street Road Greeley, CO 80634
If you have any questions please contact our office at 970-356-8097 X 3