Ag Risk Coverage and Price Loss Contracts Need Enrolled


Producers are encouraged to call the Weld County Farm Service Agency and set up an appointment to enroll their farms for 2017.  DO NOT wait until acreage reporting time.  DO IT NOW!


Please contact the Weld FSA office at (970) 356-8097 extension 2 for an appointment.